Monday, December 3, 2012

The Universe Is Infinite

Allow me to explain why my blog is called "The Universe Is Infinite". This is not a blog examining the universe or astrology. But exploration of the inner mind and "The Human Condition". People are trapped into the cliche' belief the sky is the limit. Through my life experiences, I was taught from my parents and grandmother to think big and dream bigger. You can do anything and be what you want as long as you don't limit yourself. Society has conditioned us to believe there are limits and we can only go so far. My philosophy is "The Sky Isn't The Limit, Because The Universe Is Infinite!" In life there are two types of people, Leaders and Followers! For a long time I thought something was wrong with me because I would eventually have problems conforming to what society calls "The Norm" or a regular 9-5. Was it because I was  unruly? Or was to good for a job? No. Because since childhood, I already knew I was destined for something greater. All my years of attending school, I was known as the odd ball, the outcast because I believed the in-crowd was a bunch of losers and followers with not enough brain capacity to think for themselves. Being in the in-crowd was just like a gang! People who based their entire existence on worth and not self worth if that makes any sense. I was mentally advanced and my way of thinking was beyond students my age. It was a curse because it didn't allow me to fit in. But now I'm thankful I wasn't with the in-crowd! And it took me forever to accept me. Instead of embracing my differences, I spent years searching for a fix that for something that wasn't broken to begin with. And why did I feel this way? Because I was told by so many people I was weird, crazy, and I would never amount to anything! But now I realize it was to beat me down just to make them feel big about themselves. And that's why I know "The Human Condition" is in danger because we're walking around with blinders on! And there are limits set into place to keep us from discovering our true potential. Ignorance is bliss, That's what society tells us. But knowing who you are is bliss! And once you open your eyes to the possibilities, You're one step closer to self discovery! Don't accept the limits society has put on you. It's time to free yourself from the mental prison that was made for you to fail! Have you ever felt like what you do on a day to day basis doesn't make you happy? Me too. Because more than likely it's not where you should be! It's time to find your happiness. Who says you have to settle for less? Remember, The Sky Isn't The Limit, Because The Universe Is Infinite!" Think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment